The fascinating Ample Rich Tax Case in Thailand comes to an end – sherrings.com, April 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Foreigners should note (as the above summary of events illustrates), the Ample Rich Tax Case was decided by political agenda, rather than on the basis of the Thai tax law, and we in Thailand don’t have (and will probably never have) the Supreme Court’s decision re this tax matter…
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005