Entrepreneur finds success with F&B business in Bangkok – The Star, February 13, 2013
Many of the tourist and locals that wander through the doors of the famous Mrs Balbir’s Restaurant in Bangkok do not know that it is run by a Malaysian.
Having been in business in Bangkok for close to 40 years, the restaurant is practically an institution. The first Mrs Balbir’s was set up in 1975 by Harvinder Kaur on on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Today, there are six outlets located across the city…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished