Entrepreneur finds success with F&B business in Bangkok – The Star, February 13, 2013
Many of the tourist and locals that wander through the doors of the famous Mrs Balbir’s Restaurant in Bangkok do not know that it is run by a Malaysian.
Having been in business in Bangkok for close to 40 years, the restaurant is practically an institution. The first Mrs Balbir’s was set up in 1975 by Harvinder Kaur on on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Today, there are six outlets located across the city…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets