Entrepreneur finds success with F&B business in Bangkok – The Star, February 13, 2013
Many of the tourist and locals that wander through the doors of the famous Mrs Balbir’s Restaurant in Bangkok do not know that it is run by a Malaysian.
Having been in business in Bangkok for close to 40 years, the restaurant is practically an institution. The first Mrs Balbir’s was set up in 1975 by Harvinder Kaur on on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Today, there are six outlets located across the city…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX