Entrepreneur finds success with F&B business in Bangkok – The Star, February 13, 2013
Many of the tourist and locals that wander through the doors of the famous Mrs Balbir’s Restaurant in Bangkok do not know that it is run by a Malaysian.
Having been in business in Bangkok for close to 40 years, the restaurant is practically an institution. The first Mrs Balbir’s was set up in 1975 by Harvinder Kaur on on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Today, there are six outlets located across the city…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?