From Thairath, July 18, 2011
Left: The policeman says: A spy reported that a politician hired you to shoot his opponents. You must come to police station.
Middle: The man says: This case is classified as a political crime. You can’t arrest me.
The policeman says: Why not?
Right: The EC [Election Commission] said they will approve those who suspected of committing political crimes first and prosecute them later.
[This refers to the Red Shirts who are charged with terrorism being allowed to serve as MPs by the Election Commission.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017