From Thairath, July 18, 2011
Left: The policeman says: A spy reported that a politician hired you to shoot his opponents. You must come to police station.
Middle: The man says: This case is classified as a political crime. You can’t arrest me.
The policeman says: Why not?
Right: The EC [Election Commission] said they will approve those who suspected of committing political crimes first and prosecute them later.
[This refers to the Red Shirts who are charged with terrorism being allowed to serve as MPs by the Election Commission.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in