From Thairath, July 18, 2011
Left: The policeman says: A spy reported that a politician hired you to shoot his opponents. You must come to police station.
Middle: The man says: This case is classified as a political crime. You can’t arrest me.
The policeman says: Why not?
Right: The EC [Election Commission] said they will approve those who suspected of committing political crimes first and prosecute them later.
[This refers to the Red Shirts who are charged with terrorism being allowed to serve as MPs by the Election Commission.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally