From Thairath, July 18, 2011
Left: The policeman says: A spy reported that a politician hired you to shoot his opponents. You must come to police station.
Middle: The man says: This case is classified as a political crime. You can’t arrest me.
The policeman says: Why not?
Right: The EC [Election Commission] said they will approve those who suspected of committing political crimes first and prosecute them later.
[This refers to the Red Shirts who are charged with terrorism being allowed to serve as MPs by the Election Commission.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting