From Thairath, July 18, 2011
Left: The policeman says: A spy reported that a politician hired you to shoot his opponents. You must come to police station.
Middle: The man says: This case is classified as a political crime. You can’t arrest me.
The policeman says: Why not?
Right: The EC [Election Commission] said they will approve those who suspected of committing political crimes first and prosecute them later.
[This refers to the Red Shirts who are charged with terrorism being allowed to serve as MPs by the Election Commission.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party