From Manager, December 12, 2012
Caption: Similarity and difference between 2 careers
Tharit Pengdit: I’m a civil servant… I have to act according to my commander’s demands… no matter what they are. [Tharit Pengdit is Director General of the Department of Special Investigation.]
Woman: I’m a prostitute… I’ve to do what clients wants… but if a demand is too perverse… then I won’t do it.
[This refers to the the way Tharit acted on behalf on the previous Democrat-led government to prosecute the Red Shirts and ignored any government culpability in protest violence. After the Pheu Thai took over, he completely switched sides by laying very specific and peculiar charges against Democrat leader Abhisit that appear to be designed to put pressure on the opposition leadership.]
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand