The Difficulty of Evangelizing in Thailand – huffingtonpost.com, May 8, 2013
…Thailand is a country to watch. Overshadowed by Buddhism and a culture that assumes being Thai and Buddhist are one and the same, how will this current vision break through barriers which has so bridled the Gospel? What I didn’t hear was how the campaign faces the Thais’ fear of the world of spirits, a fear so endemic in the entire culture…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter