Velvet Gloves Over Iron Fists – NYT, June 10, 2012
…”Today’s dictators confound their critics by peppering their speeches, the author says, “with references to liberty, justice and the rule of law.” Fair and balanced is how they wish to appear, contrary to realities. A new kind of iron fist has arrived, tucked behind an acid-whitened smile…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019