From Thairath, August 16, 2014
Cartoon title: The Democracy Returning Team, Sir
On document: Certifying Thailand’s reform
Stamp on the left: NLA [National Legislative Assembly; the man on the NLA rubber stamp is Pornpet Vichitcholchai, the assembly’s spokesman]
Stamp on the right: NRA [National Reform Assembly]
Phi Nooring: Write the rules carefully.
Mouse: [We want] Justice back.
[This cartoon insinuates that the two military-appointed groupings will be rubber stamps for the military’s reforms of the political system.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck