From Thairath, October 11, 2012
The cartoon title reads: No campaigns for this incident
On newspapers from top: Shot soldiers, killed monks, unrest by Southern insurgents, killed the people, car bombs, Southern insurgents shot and killed local folks
The mouse man, Phi Nooring: Poor innocent victims.
On the mouse’s sign: Understand, reach out, develop
[We are not sure of the translation or “campaign” this refers to.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?