From Thairath, February 10, 2015
Title: Why do we need to reform… if there is nothing changed?
On the bomb: New conflicts… Bureaucracy
From left-right: Wissanu Krea-nga, Borwornsak Uwanno and Thienchay Kiranandana
Phi Nooring: Is it so many changes?
A mouse: Inheriting the power
[This refers to the new constitution being written by the junta government. Wissanu Krea-nga, Borwornsak Uwanno and Thienchay Kiranandana are the key persons writing the new constitution. There is concern about the eventual content since most of the people who are participating in the process were selected by the NCPO. Red Shirts were already angered by the terms of the 2007 constitution that was overturned by the 2014 coup. The new charter is expected to be even more restrictive and aimed at preventing another government from attempting to grant Thaksin amnesty or engaging in populist policies to reward its supporters.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey