From Khaosod, January 31, 2015
On the egg: Martial law
[Refers to a Thai idiom, “the king cobra is protecting his egg.” It means to jealously protect something.
In the cartoon, the king cobra refers to the junta while an eagle is the U.S. which is pressuring the military to lift martial law.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter