From Khaosod, January 31, 2015
On the egg: Martial law
[Refers to a Thai idiom, “the king cobra is protecting his egg.” It means to jealously protect something.
In the cartoon, the king cobra refers to the junta while an eagle is the U.S. which is pressuring the military to lift martial law.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?