From Khaosod, January 31, 2015
On the egg: Martial law
[Refers to a Thai idiom, “the king cobra is protecting his egg.” It means to jealously protect something.
In the cartoon, the king cobra refers to the junta while an eagle is the U.S. which is pressuring the military to lift martial law.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey