From Manager, April 30, 2015
On the screen: Stopped airing.
Chavalit Yongjiyut dressed as a clown: I’ve heard that your channel is looking for a comedian who can make audiences laugh.
Caption: The comedian comes too late.
[Refers to the Red Shirt TV station Peace TV. Recently, it was shut down by the junta for being a threat to national security. It was likely the involvement of Chavalit with the station caused the closes. Chavalit was being used by the Red Shirts (and thus, Thaksin) to claim that the armed forces were split in their support for the junta. More about this here.
In the cartoon, Red shirt leaders exit the TV, including Thida, Nattawut and Jatuporn.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred