From Manager, April 30, 2015
On the screen: Stopped airing.
Chavalit Yongjiyut dressed as a clown: I’ve heard that your channel is looking for a comedian who can make audiences laugh.
Caption: The comedian comes too late.
[Refers to the Red Shirt TV station Peace TV. Recently, it was shut down by the junta for being a threat to national security. It was likely the involvement of Chavalit with the station caused the closes. Chavalit was being used by the Red Shirts (and thus, Thaksin) to claim that the armed forces were split in their support for the junta. More about this here.
In the cartoon, Red shirt leaders exit the TV, including Thida, Nattawut and Jatuporn.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s