From Manager, April 30, 2015
On the screen: Stopped airing.
Chavalit Yongjiyut dressed as a clown: I’ve heard that your channel is looking for a comedian who can make audiences laugh.
Caption: The comedian comes too late.
[Refers to the Red Shirt TV station Peace TV. Recently, it was shut down by the junta for being a threat to national security. It was likely the involvement of Chavalit with the station caused the closes. Chavalit was being used by the Red Shirts (and thus, Thaksin) to claim that the armed forces were split in their support for the junta. More about this here.
In the cartoon, Red shirt leaders exit the TV, including Thida, Nattawut and Jatuporn.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die