From Manager, April 30, 2015
On the screen: Stopped airing.
Chavalit Yongjiyut dressed as a clown: I’ve heard that your channel is looking for a comedian who can make audiences laugh.
Caption: The comedian comes too late.
[Refers to the Red Shirt TV station Peace TV. Recently, it was shut down by the junta for being a threat to national security. It was likely the involvement of Chavalit with the station caused the closes. Chavalit was being used by the Red Shirts (and thus, Thaksin) to claim that the armed forces were split in their support for the junta. More about this here.
In the cartoon, Red shirt leaders exit the TV, including Thida, Nattawut and Jatuporn.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019