The Chinese arrive in Bangkok – Financial Times, January 18, 2011
…The Thai-China International City project is a 700,000 square metre behemoth that is going to be built in Bangkok as a wholesale showcase for Chinese goods in south-east Asia. The cost of the enterprise is moot: the Chinese media peg it at $1.5bn, but Thailand’s ministry of foreign affairs has a rather more sober price tag of $310m, most of which will come from Chinese investors…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament