The Chinese arrive in Bangkok – Financial Times, January 18, 2011
…The Thai-China International City project is a 700,000 square metre behemoth that is going to be built in Bangkok as a wholesale showcase for Chinese goods in south-east Asia. The cost of the enterprise is moot: the Chinese media peg it at $1.5bn, but Thailand’s ministry of foreign affairs has a rather more sober price tag of $310m, most of which will come from Chinese investors…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter