From Manager, December 3, 2012
Left, Wanchalerm Ubumrung: Announcing that you’re Thaksin’s lackey may make you look cool… But it looks bad for us!
Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Ubumrung: Why is that?!
Chalerm’s sons together: Sons of a lackey… are called flunkeys!!!
[Sons of Chalerm, from left, Ajharn. Wanchalerm and Duang. The announcement refers to Chalerm's statement that he was Thaksin's slave.]
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain