From Post Today, March 21, 2013
Left, above the bag: Borrowing 2.2 trillion baht
Crab: We’ll pay off in 50 years.
[Reference is to the government’s plan to borrow Baht 2.2 trillion to invest in mega-infrastructure projects. The debt is to be paid off in 50 years.]
Right, beside the bag: Lending 30 million baht [According to reports Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra extended a 30 million baht loan to Ad Index Co., Ltd. where her husband, Anusorn Amorchat is an authorized board member. The case is under investigation of the National Anti-corruption Commission as a transaction not properly declared which could lead to Yingluck being disqualified from the premiership.]
Crab [Yingluck’s nickname]: I want to stay for four years. [referring to Yingluck’s recent comment that she wishes to complete her term as PM]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison