From Post Today, March 21, 2013
Left, above the bag: Borrowing 2.2 trillion baht
Crab: We’ll pay off in 50 years.
[Reference is to the government’s plan to borrow Baht 2.2 trillion to invest in mega-infrastructure projects. The debt is to be paid off in 50 years.]
Right, beside the bag: Lending 30 million baht [According to reports Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra extended a 30 million baht loan to Ad Index Co., Ltd. where her husband, Anusorn Amorchat is an authorized board member. The case is under investigation of the National Anti-corruption Commission as a transaction not properly declared which could lead to Yingluck being disqualified from the premiership.]
Crab [Yingluck’s nickname]: I want to stay for four years. [referring to Yingluck’s recent comment that she wishes to complete her term as PM]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military