From Thai Rath, Cartoon by Sia, January 12, 2011
The caption reads: The gift from who? Finally to take the big gift box.
The words on the hooded figure’s robe: Ordering crackdown on the people
The letters on the front of the gift boxes read: Populist policy
The letters on the side of the gift boxes read: Vote wooing in advance
The top box reads: Prime Minister for a second round [meaning the government spending is meant to ensure the government has another term]
The words on the street sign: Ratchaprasong
The skulls are saying: The dead [will] never receive the gifts.
The mouse holds a sign that reads: Reconciliation needs the release of the UDD [prisoners]
There is a red balloon and bird at the right to refer to the release of origami birds and balloons to call for the release of UDD leaders from jail.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight