The poster reads: The Bhumchai Thai Party increase incomes and reduce expenses of every Thai person
Upper-left corner: Anuthin Chanvirakul, the party’s leader
Bill on agro-product price guarantee: 20,000 baht per ton for rice; para-rubber 90 baht per kilo; cassava 3 baht per; sugar cane 1200 baht per; palm oil 5 baht per [this is a promise to extend government price guarantees to many other constituencies in the country as opposed to just the rice-pledging for mainly Pheu Thai supporters]
Jirachyu Rattanaphan, Bangkok candidate for the constituency 6 (Dindaeng, Phayathai); please vote for both the party and the candidate
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit