The poster reads: The Bhumchai Thai Party increase incomes and reduce expenses of every Thai person
Upper-left corner: Anuthin Chanvirakul, the party’s leader
Bill on agro-product price guarantee: 20,000 baht per ton for rice; para-rubber 90 baht per kilo; cassava 3 baht per; sugar cane 1200 baht per; palm oil 5 baht per [this is a promise to extend government price guarantees to many other constituencies in the country as opposed to just the rice-pledging for mainly Pheu Thai supporters]
Jirachyu Rattanaphan, Bangkok candidate for the constituency 6 (Dindaeng, Phayathai); please vote for both the party and the candidate
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter