From Thairath, March 6, 2013
Left, the Thai letters read: Poll
Pollster: The Bangkokians lied to me. [this was the excuse given as to why all the polls showed the Pheu Thai leading the Bangkok Governor’s election]
Right, Thaksin: You lie to me.
[What is Thaksin referring to and what is the joke?]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying