From Manager, December 22, 2013
Suthep: Thanks, Tharit… today I have, because of you, a rally.
Caption: Don’t forget to thank him, Kamnun
On bags: Money donations
[Suthep is the leader of the anti-government rallies in Bangkok. Tharit Phengdit is director the Depart of Special Investigation (DSI).
Reference is to DSI decision to confiscate assets of PDR’s leaders including an account PDR opened for donations to support its rallies. The decision resulted in sympathizers donating millions in cash to Suthep.
‘Kumnun’ is the head of a sub-district. Suthep Thuagsuban started his political career as a Kumnun.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter