From Manager, December 22, 2013
Suthep: Thanks, Tharit… today I have, because of you, a rally.
Caption: Don’t forget to thank him, Kamnun
On bags: Money donations
[Suthep is the leader of the anti-government rallies in Bangkok. Tharit Phengdit is director the Depart of Special Investigation (DSI).
Reference is to DSI decision to confiscate assets of PDR’s leaders including an account PDR opened for donations to support its rallies. The decision resulted in sympathizers donating millions in cash to Suthep.
‘Kumnun’ is the head of a sub-district. Suthep Thuagsuban started his political career as a Kumnun.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in