From Manager, May 20, 2019
Reporters: Mrs. Somporn… We want to know the name of person from the Palang Pracharath Party who called you to attract 20 MPs. Please disclose the name.
Caption: This time, a son gets his mom in trouble.
[Refers to the Future Forward Party’s leader Thanathorn who is under intense pressure over charges that appear to disqualify him from office.
In an attempt to hit back at the junta, he disclosed in front of the media that someone from the Palang Pracharath Party called his mother Somporn asking for 20 MPs from his anti-junta party to support the Palang Pracharath in forming a government with the junta.
However, subsequent inquiries into this claim seemed to indicate it was a spur-of-the-moment quip made under pressure and that there was no evidence to support it.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context