Thaksin: Let’s forgive and forget – Bangkok Post, April 12, 2014
…”Let’s make April 13 the day we put everything behind us and be generous to one another like when disasters struck, whether it was the tsunami or the great floods, during which Thais lent a hand to one another.
“I love, respect and care for all Thais but you don’t have to worry about me. I’m in good health. My only concern is for Thailand to be peaceful and Thais to love another once again…”
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics