Thaksin’s son to be quizzed over KTB – Bangkok Post, September 23, 2015
…The money trail allegedly indicates that Wichai Krisdathanon, owner of real estate developer Krisdamahanakorn, signed a cashier’s cheque worth 26 million to Mr Panthongtae, but it was cancelled immediately afterwards, the source said.
The money trail also suggests that part of the loan was used to buy shares in Airports Of Thailand Plc.
DSI investigators are suspicious about the cancelled cheque, suspecting money-laundering was involved, the source added…
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019