Thaksin’s son to be quizzed over KTB – Bangkok Post, September 23, 2015
…The money trail allegedly indicates that Wichai Krisdathanon, owner of real estate developer Krisdamahanakorn, signed a cashier’s cheque worth 26 million to Mr Panthongtae, but it was cancelled immediately afterwards, the source said.
The money trail also suggests that part of the loan was used to buy shares in Airports Of Thailand Plc.
DSI investigators are suspicious about the cancelled cheque, suspecting money-laundering was involved, the source added…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die