Thaksin’s son to be quizzed over KTB – Bangkok Post, September 23, 2015
…The money trail allegedly indicates that Wichai Krisdathanon, owner of real estate developer Krisdamahanakorn, signed a cashier’s cheque worth 26 million to Mr Panthongtae, but it was cancelled immediately afterwards, the source said.
The money trail also suggests that part of the loan was used to buy shares in Airports Of Thailand Plc.
DSI investigators are suspicious about the cancelled cheque, suspecting money-laundering was involved, the source added…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally