From Manager, August 16, 2011
On the sign: Thailand
Thaksin, hiding behind Foreign Minister Surapong: Stop complaining Ai Ping [referring to Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul]. This is the price to pay for the Foreign Minister post.
[This refers to the criticism that Surapong has faced for the apparent quick moves on Thaksin’s behalf including the request for a Japanese visa.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament