From Manager, August 16, 2011
On the sign: Thailand
Thaksin, hiding behind Foreign Minister Surapong: Stop complaining Ai Ping [referring to Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul]. This is the price to pay for the Foreign Minister post.
[This refers to the criticism that Surapong has faced for the apparent quick moves on Thaksin’s behalf including the request for a Japanese visa.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck