[The “power pole” refers to Pol. Gen. Pongsapas Pongcharoen, the Pheu Thai candidate in the Bangkok governor election.
He was called the “power pole” (or “electric pole”) because Thaksin Shinawatra said that Pheu Thai would surely win the election even if they ran a “power pole” against the Democrat’s candidate.
The Democrats ended up winning handily even after months of polling results and media analyses that insisted the Pheu Thai candidate was far ahead and would certainly win.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament