Famous fortune-teller ‘ET’ dies at 58 – The Nation, September 11, 2017
…Her famous clients also included General Than Shwe, the former Myanmar strongman politician who was the head of state of Burma from 1992 to 2011 as chairman of the State Peace and Development Council.
She reportedly earned about Bt30,000 per session, which lasted about 15 minutes.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!