Thaksin’s Building a Better Future Foundation gone – January 17, 2011
The website of Thaksin’s “Building a Better Future Foundation” has gone offline. The “Foundation” was one of several overseas lobbying initiatives meant to pressure the Thai government, but very little was ever done with the site.
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44