Thaksin’s Building a Better Future Foundation gone – January 17, 2011
The website of Thaksin’s “Building a Better Future Foundation” has gone offline. The “Foundation” was one of several overseas lobbying initiatives meant to pressure the Thai government, but very little was ever done with the site.
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time