Thaksin urges Thais to put their faith in the stars - AFP, June 16, 2008
Thailand's ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra on Monday urged Thais to put their faith in the stars, blaming the alignment of planets for the current economic and political woes...
"Be patient with this headache of a situation until July 2. When Mars leaves, the current situation will ease up," he said.
Like many Thais, Thaksin puts great stock in the predictions of fortune tellers who dispense advice on everything from business deals to the precise time of day couples should get married...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey