From Manager, May 24, 2012
The buffaloes say: Meaw [nickname of PM Thaksin], you think [this is] who we are? So you lied to us.
The caption reads: No need to doubt it.
[Referring to people as buffaloes is an insult indicating they are stupid. In this cartoon, rural supporters of Thaksin, portrayed as buffaloes, realize Thaksin has tricked them by changing his position on many issues.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?