Thaksin urges ‘no’ for charter – Bangkok Post, August 15, 2015
Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has sent a clear signal on the draft charter, urging his supporters to throw it out.
Thaksin told a gathering of red shirts in Finland on Friday that the draft charter was against the will of the majority and said ”all democratic advocates” should reject it…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament