Thaksin urges ‘no’ for charter – Bangkok Post, August 15, 2015
Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has sent a clear signal on the draft charter, urging his supporters to throw it out.
Thaksin told a gathering of red shirts in Finland on Friday that the draft charter was against the will of the majority and said ”all democratic advocates” should reject it…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck