Thaksin to sue over men in black row – Bangkok Post, October 16, 2012
…Party members attempted to shed light on the mysterious men in black who had been linked to the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) and who were believed by some to have attacked security forces and killed people during the political violence that ensued.
Mr Prompong said Thaksin had no knowledge of the men in black and the Democrat Party was attempting to smear him.
“If the Democrats continue to organise such rallies, this will only turn the public against Thaksin and Pheu Thai,” Mr Prompong said…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous