Thaksin to sue over men in black row – Bangkok Post, October 16, 2012
…Party members attempted to shed light on the mysterious men in black who had been linked to the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) and who were believed by some to have attacked security forces and killed people during the political violence that ensued.
Mr Prompong said Thaksin had no knowledge of the men in black and the Democrat Party was attempting to smear him.
“If the Democrats continue to organise such rallies, this will only turn the public against Thaksin and Pheu Thai,” Mr Prompong said…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians