Thaksin to sue over men in black row – Bangkok Post, October 16, 2012
…Party members attempted to shed light on the mysterious men in black who had been linked to the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) and who were believed by some to have attacked security forces and killed people during the political violence that ensued.
Mr Prompong said Thaksin had no knowledge of the men in black and the Democrat Party was attempting to smear him.
“If the Democrats continue to organise such rallies, this will only turn the public against Thaksin and Pheu Thai,” Mr Prompong said…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts