Thaksin to sue over men in black row – Bangkok Post, October 16, 2012
…Party members attempted to shed light on the mysterious men in black who had been linked to the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) and who were believed by some to have attacked security forces and killed people during the political violence that ensued.
Mr Prompong said Thaksin had no knowledge of the men in black and the Democrat Party was attempting to smear him.
“If the Democrats continue to organise such rallies, this will only turn the public against Thaksin and Pheu Thai,” Mr Prompong said…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies