Thaksin to sue over men in black row – Bangkok Post, October 16, 2012
…Party members attempted to shed light on the mysterious men in black who had been linked to the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) and who were believed by some to have attacked security forces and killed people during the political violence that ensued.
Mr Prompong said Thaksin had no knowledge of the men in black and the Democrat Party was attempting to smear him.
“If the Democrats continue to organise such rallies, this will only turn the public against Thaksin and Pheu Thai,” Mr Prompong said…
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick