Thaksin visits Singapore, Brunei and Cambodia – all in a day – The Nation, September 26, 2012
…His visits to the three countries are intended to build up mutual relations with leaders of those countries. His visit to Singapore was also aimed at observing tourism to help Thailand improve its tourism plans, he added.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred