Thaksin visits Singapore, Brunei and Cambodia – all in a day – The Nation, September 26, 2012
…His visits to the three countries are intended to build up mutual relations with leaders of those countries. His visit to Singapore was also aimed at observing tourism to help Thailand improve its tourism plans, he added.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019