Thai King’s Advisers Key to Lese-Majeste Reform, Thaksin Says – businessweek.com, September 25, 2012
…“The privy councilors should be the ones who consider whether we should emphasize the process, whether it should be amended,” Thaksin, who was ousted in a 2006 coup, said in an interview in Singapore yesterday, referring to the lese-majeste law. “I don’t think the government will initiate. It must be initiated from the privy councilors”…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May