Thai King’s Advisers Key to Lese-Majeste Reform, Thaksin Says – businessweek.com, September 25, 2012
…“The privy councilors should be the ones who consider whether we should emphasize the process, whether it should be amended,” Thaksin, who was ousted in a 2006 coup, said in an interview in Singapore yesterday, referring to the lese-majeste law. “I don’t think the government will initiate. It must be initiated from the privy councilors”…
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005