Thai King’s Advisers Key to Lese-Majeste Reform, Thaksin Says – businessweek.com, September 25, 2012
…“The privy councilors should be the ones who consider whether we should emphasize the process, whether it should be amended,” Thaksin, who was ousted in a 2006 coup, said in an interview in Singapore yesterday, referring to the lese-majeste law. “I don’t think the government will initiate. It must be initiated from the privy councilors”…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start