Thaksin tells Phra Suthep to stop lying – Thai PBS, April 15, 2015
…Phra Suthep allegedly said at a merit-making ceremony at Wat Railarng temple in Sawi district of Chumphon on April 13 that the unrest situation was believed to link to the former regime which had lost its power.
Phra Suthep was reported to urge people to be prepared and rise against the attempt.
In another tweet, Thaksin wrote “To Phra Suthep, I have stopped long ago, but you still won’t. You said you have ordained in monkhood for nine months now. So don’t just only wear the yellow robe and shave your hair. Get your heart to ordain because you always lie. Or you think wearing yellow robe could stop lying, we know each other pretty well, OK.”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison