Thaksin Takes the Tokyo Stage – WSJ, August 23, 2011
Thailand’s former leader Thaksin Shinawatra kicked off his hyped visit to Japan Monday by visiting financial services minister Shozaburo Jimi to discuss the economic aftershocks from the March 11 tsunami and trade ties between Bangkok and Tokyo. Thai politics, though, might already be part of Mr. Thaksin’s closely-watched visit…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out