From Komchadluek, December 13, 2012
[The initials stand for the National Broadcasting Services of Thailand. Thaksin, who is usually portrayed in cartoons as having a square face, is in the logo. This cartoon refers to Channel 11’s live broadcast of “Muay Thai Warriors” from Macao on December 9, 2012.
During the opening ceremony, which was simulcast on Red Shirt networks as well, Thaksin Shinawatra gave a speech to counteract a video clip that allegedly accused the monarchy as being behind the coup d’etat that toppled his government on September 19, 2006.
Thaksin’s ability to command time on state TV was seen as a sign of the power he commands over the government even though he remains in exile after fleeing legal cases.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military