From Komchadluek, June 3, 2015
Top left: Elite bureaucrats are behind the plan to overthrow me. I know it.
Bottom left: We must have kindness to move forward.
Top right: How will the country be reconciled if I’m still persecuted?
Bottom right: I’m politically persecuted.
[Thaksin has frequently criticized the Thai government on the international stage in an apparent attempt to return to the country.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes