From Komchadluek, June 3, 2015
Top left: Elite bureaucrats are behind the plan to overthrow me. I know it.
Bottom left: We must have kindness to move forward.
Top right: How will the country be reconciled if I’m still persecuted?
Bottom right: I’m politically persecuted.
[Thaksin has frequently criticized the Thai government on the international stage in an apparent attempt to return to the country.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past