From Komchadluek, June 3, 2015
Top left: Elite bureaucrats are behind the plan to overthrow me. I know it.
Bottom left: We must have kindness to move forward.
Top right: How will the country be reconciled if I’m still persecuted?
Bottom right: I’m politically persecuted.
[Thaksin has frequently criticized the Thai government on the international stage in an apparent attempt to return to the country.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections