From Komchadluek, June 3, 2015
Top left: Elite bureaucrats are behind the plan to overthrow me. I know it.
Bottom left: We must have kindness to move forward.
Top right: How will the country be reconciled if I’m still persecuted?
Bottom right: I’m politically persecuted.
[Thaksin has frequently criticized the Thai government on the international stage in an apparent attempt to return to the country.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist