Thaksin Shinawatra presence felt even in absence as poll looms – FT, January 28, 2014
He has not posted on his official Facebook or Twitter accounts for more than a month and was last sighted on Webstagram posing with his daughters at the end of the trans-Siberian railway in December.
Yet, nine years since Thaksin Shinawatra won a contested election in Thailand and more than five years since he set foot in the country, his is still the name on many people’s lips in the run-up to fresh polls on Sunday – if they go ahead…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019