From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees