From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: When the Nation newspaper was locked in mortal combat with Thaksin
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: The Nation on the defensive
วันนี้เมื่อ 11 ปีที่แล้ว การป้องกันเดอะเนชั่น
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- The King’s Birthday
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste