From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44