From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings