From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: US War Criminal
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Lucky Son Wins Subway Deal
- 15 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Quest for Gold
- Happy Songkran
- Cambodia, Malaysia, and Thailand in the Panama Papers (Thus Far)
- Songkran 2009: Red Shirts overrun ASEAN venue, take govt hostages in Bangkok
- Remembering Banharn