From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections