From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks