From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries