From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?