From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!