From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Banharn’s passing in the Thai-language press
- Men who attacked family in Hua Hin “did not have the intention to harm” them
- Withdrawing the knife is easy
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Claim: Thai junta has access to messages sent via Facebook