From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?