From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully