From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land