From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 22 Years Ago: Bart Simpson and the Kader fire