From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction
- The 1979 Bangkok Mass Transit Masterplan
- 11 Years Ago: Thaksin firms crush censure debate accusations with billion baht lawsuit