From Thairath, May 4, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Dead friends and good brother.
On Thaksin’s sign: Want to go home smartly.
On Yingluck’s sign: Reconciliation, amnesty.
The street signs: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wua
Skeleton arm holds up a sign: Get the man who ordered to kill and punish [him].
Left mouse’s sign: Release UDD prisoners
Right mouse: Red Shirts people must not have died for free.
[Another cartoon from Red Shirt cartoonist Sia that edges away from a slavish support of Thaksin and acknowledges Thaksin was bargaining with the deaths of the Red Shirts to enable an amnesty for himself.]
- October 14, 1973
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- Weekly News Magazines, October 14-25, 2016 (The passing away of the King)
- More Thai newspaper headlines: Secure and peaceful because of your royal rule
- Govt warns citizens not to believe rumors on social media
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- Nation weeps over His Majesty’s departure
- Love for the Monarchy: They Said We Were Brainwashed
- HM The King