From Manager, October 18, 2001
Left: The U.S. sends marines to help flood victims… China sends generators to help…
Right: …Thaksin sends Mr. Amsterdam to stir up the flood waters until they’re turbid!!! ["To stir up the water to make things worse" is a Thai idiom.]
Bottom box: List of flood donors
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change