From Manager, March 29, 2013
Left: If one doesn’t have debt, one never becomes rich.
Caption: To say incompletely
Right: If you don’t have debt, I never become rich.
Caption: To say completely
[Refers to the draft bill of 2.2 trillion baht in load for transportation infrastructure approved by the cabinet recently.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament