Thailand’s Thaksin says amnesty key to reconciliation – AP, July 17, 2012
…”Everyone says the same thing, that reconciliation must include amnesty,” he told a panel discussion at the Strategic Review Forum in Jakarta. “It’s long overdue for Thailand to bring about reconciliation.
“If you learn how to forgive, that’s the only key, it’s the key to reconciliation. I’d like to urge all parties in Thailand to forgive…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter