Thailand’s Thaksin says amnesty key to reconciliation – AP, July 17, 2012
…”Everyone says the same thing, that reconciliation must include amnesty,” he told a panel discussion at the Strategic Review Forum in Jakarta. “It’s long overdue for Thailand to bring about reconciliation.
“If you learn how to forgive, that’s the only key, it’s the key to reconciliation. I’d like to urge all parties in Thailand to forgive…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous