Thailand’s Thaksin says amnesty key to reconciliation – AP, July 17, 2012
…”Everyone says the same thing, that reconciliation must include amnesty,” he told a panel discussion at the Strategic Review Forum in Jakarta. “It’s long overdue for Thailand to bring about reconciliation.
“If you learn how to forgive, that’s the only key, it’s the key to reconciliation. I’d like to urge all parties in Thailand to forgive…”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017