Thaksin Promises He’ll Forgive Everybody – www.asiasentinel.com, July 25, 2011
…During the two-part interview which was aired from July 18-19, Thaksin masqueraded as a moral leader who was ready to forgive his enemies. But there was one cynical flaw; he only saw faults in others but none in himself…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament