Lawyer suffers heart attack during trial involving Thaksin Shinawatra money in Dubai’s highest court – Gulf News, May 20, 2013
…Prosecutors charged K.K. of convincing the former Thai premier to open an account in his name and transfer the money to avoid it being seized by European authorities due to the political tensions that Shinawatra faced in Thailand.
The former premier did so after agreeing to be commissioned to run the account, but the defendant, according to prosecutors, deposited the money into his personal account…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017