Lawyer suffers heart attack during trial involving Thaksin Shinawatra money in Dubai’s highest court – Gulf News, May 20, 2013
…Prosecutors charged K.K. of convincing the former Thai premier to open an account in his name and transfer the money to avoid it being seized by European authorities due to the political tensions that Shinawatra faced in Thailand.
The former premier did so after agreeing to be commissioned to run the account, but the defendant, according to prosecutors, deposited the money into his personal account…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch