From Komchadluek, October 25, 2012
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: It seems not to be easy taking you back.
[On Yingluck's back is her elder brother, fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. Since the government came to power it has been repeatedly trying to many tactics to allow Thaksin to return to Thailand and politics without having to face past and pending legal cases. After more than a year, the government has consolidated its power, but has been unable to pardon Thaksin.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis