From Komchadluek, April 17, 2014
Thaksin: I want all of you to forget and forgive.
Yingluck is behind the wall.
[This refers to Thaksin’s Songkarn address to the Thai people in which he once again said everyone should forgive and forget starting from Songkran Day in order to stop the conflict from ruining the country. This is a Thai-style appeal for pardons or amnesty that Thaksin has made multiple times before. It implies that the many legal cases racked up against the opposition could go away if Thaksin were pardoned and allowed to return to Thailand.]
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred