From Komchadluek, April 17, 2014
Thaksin: I want all of you to forget and forgive.
Yingluck is behind the wall.
[This refers to Thaksin’s Songkarn address to the Thai people in which he once again said everyone should forgive and forget starting from Songkran Day in order to stop the conflict from ruining the country. This is a Thai-style appeal for pardons or amnesty that Thaksin has made multiple times before. It implies that the many legal cases racked up against the opposition could go away if Thaksin were pardoned and allowed to return to Thailand.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way