From Komchadluek, April 17, 2014
Thaksin: I want all of you to forget and forgive.
Yingluck is behind the wall.
[This refers to Thaksin’s Songkarn address to the Thai people in which he once again said everyone should forgive and forget starting from Songkran Day in order to stop the conflict from ruining the country. This is a Thai-style appeal for pardons or amnesty that Thaksin has made multiple times before. It implies that the many legal cases racked up against the opposition could go away if Thaksin were pardoned and allowed to return to Thailand.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking