From Komchadluek, April 17, 2014
Thaksin: I want all of you to forget and forgive.
Yingluck is behind the wall.
[This refers to Thaksin’s Songkarn address to the Thai people in which he once again said everyone should forgive and forget starting from Songkran Day in order to stop the conflict from ruining the country. This is a Thai-style appeal for pardons or amnesty that Thaksin has made multiple times before. It implies that the many legal cases racked up against the opposition could go away if Thaksin were pardoned and allowed to return to Thailand.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta