From Komchadluek, April 17, 2014
Thaksin: I want all of you to forget and forgive.
Yingluck is behind the wall.
[This refers to Thaksin’s Songkarn address to the Thai people in which he once again said everyone should forgive and forget starting from Songkran Day in order to stop the conflict from ruining the country. This is a Thai-style appeal for pardons or amnesty that Thaksin has made multiple times before. It implies that the many legal cases racked up against the opposition could go away if Thaksin were pardoned and allowed to return to Thailand.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?