Thaksin Has No Vested Interest In Energy – voicetv.co.th, February 10, 2012
[Interesting English-language attempt to rebut allegations over Thaksin’s recent energy negotiations for the government–from Thaksin’s local television network, VoiceTV.]
…Though the former Thai premier had held talk with Lebanon’s high-level government officials about an energy issue, that was merely in the public interest of Thailand and not in any personal interest as unduly charged by the Democrat Party’s MP and former finance minister, according to Thaksin’s legal advisor…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand