Thaksin Has No Vested Interest In Energy – voicetv.co.th, February 10, 2012
[Interesting English-language attempt to rebut allegations over Thaksin’s recent energy negotiations for the government–from Thaksin’s local television network, VoiceTV.]
…Though the former Thai premier had held talk with Lebanon’s high-level government officials about an energy issue, that was merely in the public interest of Thailand and not in any personal interest as unduly charged by the Democrat Party’s MP and former finance minister, according to Thaksin’s legal advisor…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit