From Manager, May 23, 2012
Words on the car: Aristocracy
[This refers to Thaksin’s political positions that appear to abandon Red Shirt causes and prepare the way for an amnesty for himself. Thaksin has refused to support amending lese majeste laws, supported the court decision disqualifying Red Shirt Jatuporn as an MP, had PM Yingluck meet Privy Council President Prem, and asked the Red Shirts to “forgive and forget” their protest dead.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey