From Manager, October 13, 2011
Left: Thaksin is thinking: Floods??
The caption underneath reads: Thaksin cannot think it through.
Right: Yingluck and her cabinet are thinking: Floods????
The caption underneath reads: So Pheu Thai cannot act.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees