From Manager, October 13, 2011
Left: Thaksin is thinking: Floods??
The caption underneath reads: Thaksin cannot think it through.
Right: Yingluck and her cabinet are thinking: Floods????
The caption underneath reads: So Pheu Thai cannot act.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out