Thaksin ate famous Bak Kut Teh on Thursday – malaysia-chronicle.com, April 22, 2012
…The ousted premier seemed to satisfy his craving for the peppery pork rib soup at the famous eatery’s original Rangoon Road branch whenever he is in Singapore.
He was seen tucking into his morning meal there again on April 19. He was accompanied by a few people including his youngest daughter…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished