Thaksin ate famous Bak Kut Teh on Thursday – malaysia-chronicle.com, April 22, 2012
…The ousted premier seemed to satisfy his craving for the peppery pork rib soup at the famous eatery’s original Rangoon Road branch whenever he is in Singapore.
He was seen tucking into his morning meal there again on April 19. He was accompanied by a few people including his youngest daughter…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!