Thaksin ate famous Bak Kut Teh on Thursday – malaysia-chronicle.com, April 22, 2012
…The ousted premier seemed to satisfy his craving for the peppery pork rib soup at the famous eatery’s original Rangoon Road branch whenever he is in Singapore.
He was seen tucking into his morning meal there again on April 19. He was accompanied by a few people including his youngest daughter…
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets