Thaksin ate famous Bak Kut Teh on Thursday – malaysia-chronicle.com, April 22, 2012
…The ousted premier seemed to satisfy his craving for the peppery pork rib soup at the famous eatery’s original Rangoon Road branch whenever he is in Singapore.
He was seen tucking into his morning meal there again on April 19. He was accompanied by a few people including his youngest daughter…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party