Thaksin ate famous Bak Kut Teh on Thursday – malaysia-chronicle.com, April 22, 2012
…The ousted premier seemed to satisfy his craving for the peppery pork rib soup at the famous eatery’s original Rangoon Road branch whenever he is in Singapore.
He was seen tucking into his morning meal there again on April 19. He was accompanied by a few people including his youngest daughter…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings