From Manager, June 20, 2012
Left: Thaksin: If I come back to be prime minister again, I’ll do same as before. [Refers to a quote from Thaksin that “If I were prime minister again, I’d do the same thing.”]
At right, the PAD says: If Thaksin come back to be prime minister again, we will do the same.
On the signs: Get out Thaksin, Thaksin sells the country, you are cheating, get out get out, all your family is cheating
A man in the front is shouting: Thaksin the square face, you are brazen, square face man.
[Implying that if Thaksin manages to return and assume the premiership, protesters will return as well.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese