From Manager, June 20, 2012
Left: Thaksin: If I come back to be prime minister again, I’ll do same as before. [Refers to a quote from Thaksin that “If I were prime minister again, I’d do the same thing.”]
At right, the PAD says: If Thaksin come back to be prime minister again, we will do the same.
On the signs: Get out Thaksin, Thaksin sells the country, you are cheating, get out get out, all your family is cheating
A man in the front is shouting: Thaksin the square face, you are brazen, square face man.
[Implying that if Thaksin manages to return and assume the premiership, protesters will return as well.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?