From Manager, June 20, 2012
Left: Thaksin: If I come back to be prime minister again, I’ll do same as before. [Refers to a quote from Thaksin that “If I were prime minister again, I’d do the same thing.”]
At right, the PAD says: If Thaksin come back to be prime minister again, we will do the same.
On the signs: Get out Thaksin, Thaksin sells the country, you are cheating, get out get out, all your family is cheating
A man in the front is shouting: Thaksin the square face, you are brazen, square face man.
[Implying that if Thaksin manages to return and assume the premiership, protesters will return as well.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example