From Manager, June 20, 2012
Left: Thaksin: If I come back to be prime minister again, I’ll do same as before. [Refers to a quote from Thaksin that “If I were prime minister again, I’d do the same thing.”]
At right, the PAD says: If Thaksin come back to be prime minister again, we will do the same.
On the signs: Get out Thaksin, Thaksin sells the country, you are cheating, get out get out, all your family is cheating
A man in the front is shouting: Thaksin the square face, you are brazen, square face man.
[Implying that if Thaksin manages to return and assume the premiership, protesters will return as well.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash