From Manager, June 20, 2012
Left: Thaksin: If I come back to be prime minister again, I’ll do same as before. [Refers to a quote from Thaksin that “If I were prime minister again, I’d do the same thing.”]
At right, the PAD says: If Thaksin come back to be prime minister again, we will do the same.
On the signs: Get out Thaksin, Thaksin sells the country, you are cheating, get out get out, all your family is cheating
A man in the front is shouting: Thaksin the square face, you are brazen, square face man.
[Implying that if Thaksin manages to return and assume the premiership, protesters will return as well.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions